CALL (904) 551-0749
"The trust my clients place in me, is not a duty I take lightly."
Chauntel L. Miller
Chauntel L. Miller
Chauntel L. Miller, was born in Kingston, Jamaica.
Prior to founding CG Law Firm Mrs. Miller handled countless family law cases at a Jacksonville law firm. Mrs. Miller gained experience in the area of consumer law, as a Certified Legal Intern with the Florida Coastal School of Law Consumer Law Clinic.
Beyond the law, Mrs. Miller has a deep passion for child advocacy. She has been a Certified Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem since 2014. Her role as a Guardian Ad Litem is to speak for the best interests of abused, abandoned, and neglected children in the courts.
Mrs. Miller has a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and a Juris Doctor with concentration in family law. In law school, Mrs. Miller was elected by her peers as secretary of her law school's Caribbean Law Students Association as well as being selected to serve on the law school's Election Board. Academically, Mrs. Miller received multiple book awards for being the top student in her class. Additionally, Mrs. Miller graduated law school with pro bono honors for her dedication to community service.
Chauntel can be reached at her email address: email@example.com
• Born in Kingston, Jamaica
• Jacksonville University
Bachelor of Science, Political Science
• Florida Coastal School of Law
Certificate of Family Law
University Honors and Activity
• Book Awards
• Pro Bono Honors Award
• Caribbean Law Students Association, Secretary
• Family Law Society, Member
• United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
• Daniel Webster Perkins Bar Association, Member
• Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, Member
• Certified Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem
• Jacksonville Area Legal Aid Pro Bono Attorney
• Three Rivers Legal Services Pro Bono Attorney
Copyright © CG LAW FIRM, PLLC . All rights reserved.